How to use the site:
Clicking on the molecule icon LEFT of the title on each page will return you to the MAIN eTEXT CONTENTS page
Clicking on the book icon RIGHT of the title on each page will return you to the individual CHAPTER CONTENTS pageThe pathway envisaged for students is outlined below:
1. Look at the first page of each chapter, a summary of the key concepts
2. If you are unsure of a particular concept then go to the review materials on that concept.
3. Work through review materials as required.
4. Once you are ready, work through practice problems on that concept.
5. Using the feedback provided and based on your overall score, go back to the review materials if required.
6. Move on to the next concept and repeat steps 2-5.
|© Dr. Ian Hunt, Department of Chemistry|